A CASE STUDY: As part of NEC Birmingham’s ongoing refurbishment programme, LX Interior Film was specified to refurbish one of the many washroom facilities.
Some of the key features of this case study:
- The washroom was totally transformed in under 7 days
- An elegant ‘Marble’ design was used on the walls… a ‘Classic Wood’ look for the cubicle doors… matched with a Grey Metallic finish for the pilasters and IPS panels
- 6 years on and still in great condition!
- Fire rated and IMO Certified our interior films can be specified with confidence for a wide range of applications
- With over 400 designs and finishes to choose from, walls, doors, panelling, skirting and architrave can be quickly refurbished to provide a stunning and cost effective finish
Special thanks to T6 for their kind permission to feature their work in this video.
Check out and subscribe to our social media channels for all of our latest news, updates and events:
We stock hundreds of different vinyl based architectural interior films in a wide variety of textures and colours for all your interior design and refurbishment projects – whatever you need to fulfil your interior applications get in touch, we are here to help you.